Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tri-Color Tortellini Salad

Tri Color Tortellini Salad

1 lb of Tortellini your choice (I used Mama Dells) tri color cheese tortellini
*Pesto I used Classico brand this you have to use your discretion maybe a 2 tablespoons or 2 teaspoons
Sundried tomatoes I cut them in pieces used about cup of them
1 tablespoon grated cheese (you can put more if you want more flavor)
salt & pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 dash of vinegar

Boil and drain the tortellini
Add all the ingredients and just mix it all together
Refrigerate for a while so the flavor enhances the tortellini
*Pesto is pretty strong that is why I said use your discretion I used about 2 tablespoons it tastes wonderful!

I always get this pasta salad @ Antonio's in North Haven but wanted to try it here it came out delicious!
Have fun enjoy! Hope to start getting you more recipes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment