Saturday, May 24, 2014

Holly's Ambrosia (A few of my additions)






Great anytime dessert refreshing and light!


Ingredients
2 package 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
1 cup confectionery sugar
1 16 oz Crushed Pineapple (drained)
1 large Fruit Cocktail (drained)
1 16 oz Mandarin Oranges (drained)
1 large cool Whip
1 cup chopped nuts
1 cup coconut


I actually made sure cream cheese was softened and mixed with cool whip while fruit was draining. Added the conf sugar, coconut then the drained fruit I topped it with the chopped nuts and cherries ready to go!

This time though I added a 3rd cream cheese and a another cool whip a little more confect sugar too it came out big enough for those throw away aluminum pans the one you see it pictured in for a picnic made it bigger and a little more fruit!

Everyone makes this different some people use sour cream we never did this is really good trust me on it!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment