Saturday, November 2, 2013

Chicken Chili in Crock Pot via my niece Marissa Mastroianni

Chicken Chili in Crock Pot via my niece Marissa Mastroianni

Ingredients
4 boneless chicken breast
2 jars medium salsa or mild
1 can corn drained
1 can black beans
1 can cannellini beans
1 small can tomato sauce
Onion powder
Garlic powder
Salt and pepper
Cumin
I just sprinkled little each of the spices a little no measured amounts
I also sprayed a little of Pam or whatever you have like that in the crock pot
Put in the can of black beans and ½ corn then one jar salsa then the 4 chicken breasts then the other can beans rest of corn and other salsa then I put in the spices I noticed it looked a little dry so I added the small can of tomato sauce its up to you
I cooked on high from 6:00 am until noon took the breasts out and shredded the chicken then I put the chicken back in crock pot shredded and let it cook a little longer it was wonderful
I cooked rice and served it over rice and some nice crusty Italian bread and butter!!



No comments:

Post a Comment