Sunday, November 10, 2013

Boneless Center Cut Pork Roast Viva Alla Crock Pot




Ingredients 

2.5-3 lb. Boneless Pork Loin
1 Chicken bouillon cube
Spices Rub: 2 tsp. garlic powder, 2 tsp. onion powder, 1 tsp. salt, pinch black pepper, 1 tsp basil, 2 tsp. sage, 2 tsp. thyme if you like rosemary you can add that too we don't particularly care for it! 
1 onion, halved and sliced
4 cloves garlic
3-4 apples, (whatever kind you like) peeled and sliced
1/2 cup water
olive oil


I put olive oil in bottom of crock pot, I rubbed the seasoning on the pork roast and I also slivered the pork roast and added the garlic slivers right in each slit about 4 of them put the pork roast in crock pot
Then cover with sliced onions and apples.
put the bullion cube in the 1/2 cup water melt it and pour over pork roast I also put another drop of olive oil 
its on low now I might higher it depending on how it goes.


It is either LOW 8-10 hrs or HIGH 4-5 hrs I was a little late in putting it on this morning! 

Doing mashed potatoes and veggies on side that can be your choice!
Enjoy and of course if you are cooking a bigger pork roast you can adjust all the ingredients!




No comments:

Post a Comment